SUP Lessons for beginners, intermediate and advanced for all levels of experience
SUP course for beginners
- Learn all the basics of SUP safety when boarding with pallets, as well as a detailed description of SUP equipment from a real designer.
- In this class, you will learn all the basics and techniques of paddle boarding, such as proper paddle movement and grip, posture and positioning on the board, correct paddling posture, how to paddle turn and control a lot more.
- We start with a 30-minute clinic on the beach, then throw it safely into the water and start working on the basics. Before you know it, you can walk around and enjoy the spectacular setting of Mal Pais and the Cabo Blanco Nature Reserve to the south. There is no better way to experience this area while learning this great sport.
Intermediate SUP Lessons
SUP Intermediate Courses
For SUP Wave runners who have a good command of the waves they run at home, come and let us show you the area, we will take you to the good breaks every day. With our 17 years of experience in surfing the Nicoya Peninsula, we can guide you better than anyone in the region.
- The plan is to take you to different breaks during your stay here.
- We will take customers to breaks where there are no other surfers or snowboarders.
- We will do SUP Wave Ride on the outer reefs, breakpoints, beach breaks and familiarize ourselves with the reef passes.
- Work on SUP wave driving techniques, style, posture, wave approach and alignment at each break.
- Learn more about the area and its history as you browse the different beaches.
Advanced Wave Riding SUP
- We have brought many customers to their first wave, and we know the right approach to teach the skills needed to ride the waves at the right place.
- We will take you in favorable conditions to catch your first waves.
Learn all about surfing a SUP
- Discover the history of the Nicoya Peninsula and discover the surroundings. You will receive guided tours through the clear waters of Mal Pais and the warm sandy beaches of Santa Teresa.